This website is currently under construction. You might encounter errors while visiting this page at this moment.

Hello everyone!

My name is Michael & you all know me by Naeksu. I am a self taught webdesigner with a flair for forums, especially IPS Boards. I've worked as a Game Master on/off over the past 10 years.

I live in a small town in Sweden where I currently work as an IT Technician / Developer for a company that makes Cash Registers. I've been in the forum business for over 10 years now and has had a hand in many big forums which I can't mention due to rules of engagement. My main goal here on Vengeful is to help run the forum and continue to improve & develop it with all features needed and making sure it's always up to date alongside with my GM duties. I've had a long record of GM work and I am very organized in my way of working. I am greatly looking forward to working with each and everyone one of you and I hope to improve your experience here on Vengeful WoW.

Thanks for taking your time reading this, I hope to see you all in-game! See ya on the other side!

/Naeksu,

• Like 2

Welcome to the family @Naeksu it's great to have you here. Looking forward working with you!  

Welcome to the family @Naeksu It's an honor having you on board. 
Thanks for the forums 😎
Looking forward working with you !

• Like 2

Welcome Man!  Its great to have you here!

• Like 1

Welcome !!! It's Lovely We have You here ^^