This website is currently under construction. You might encounter errors while visiting this page at this moment.

Sign in to follow this  
Genku

Genku

Hello everyone!!

My name is Bo Billesbach and I currently reside in Washington state, US. 

Just turned 28 on Sept 1st. Just got married August 3rd to an amazing woman. I am a New Construction Residental  plumber. I have a daughter, a dog, and a cat. Life is great. I enjoy gaming, listening to music, and spending time with the ones I love. 

I have ave been playing WoW since 2004 when it started. Have taken a couple breaks here and there. Even to this date WOTLK is my favorite expansion and don’t see that changing. I have been in search for a good blizzlike server with mildly boosted rates and I stumbled across this server on Ac-Web. I have only been here for a couple days and I must say I absolutely love it here. I love it so much I already dropped the money to become VIP to show some love for these staff members who are providing a quality wotlk experience. Community is small right now but I must say this small community is pretty amazing, helpful, fun, and overall very nice. Hope to see this sever continue to develop and obtain more players as time goes on. 

Keep up up the great work, can’t wait to meet more people and enjoy this adventure together. See you in game guys!

Nice to meet you Genku and welcome to the server! 

Hit me up in game 🙂 

• Like 1

@Genku Welcome to Vengeful-WoW, it is great to have you here.  Thank you for your contribution to our server.

• Like 1