This website is currently under construction. You might encounter errors while visiting this page at this moment.

Sign in to follow this  
Mario

It's me a Mario!

______██████████████
-____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ M ▓████
-__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
-__██████░░░░██░░██████
██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██
-__████░░░░░░██████████
-__██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
_____██░░░░░░░░░██
-______██░░░░░░██
-____██▓▓████▓▓▓█
-_██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█
██▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░███░
-__██░░░░░░███████
-____██░░░░███████
-______██████████
-_____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
-_____█████████████

Hi Everyone

My name is Mario,

I'm from Houston, Texas USA and Work as a Outside Salesman (fresh jumbo gulf shrimp), Adult Party Planner/Photographer and Stay at home dad of 3 Boys.......well enough of with reality let's take a step into the world we create outside of it

I've been a GM off and on for multiple servers for about 10 years, I have even been a Co-Owner of a server, outside of GM responsibilities I specialize in Research, Marketing and Sales..... And happy to to say this is the first server that I feel that only one of my specialization is needed which is research for this is the first server and owner I've ever worked with the values his community over his wallet and I'm honored to be a part of the team

-------------------------------------

GAMEMASTER MARIO

As many of you already know, I take  pleasure in making unique events outside of your standard events for most servers, I am always open for suggestions of future events,

I try to answer all tickets in a timely and orderly manner as well as enjoy communicating with players outside of tickets when I have no other responsibilities at that current time other than that I hope to see y'all within the game and make the experience amazing for everyone

-------------------------------------------

PLAYER WARIO!

Unlike my GM personality as a player, I am a PVP junkie and enjoy all aspects of PVP including world PVP, I would be lying if  I said this part of me was not somewhat of a (censored), I enjoy PVE as well and contributing to the community and I'm actually known donating for dedicated players that can't afford it, I guess you can say as a player I'm bipolar

-----------------------------------

Conclusion

You never know what you're going to get in Mario's/Wario's world, but I can promise you it'll never be boring!

• Like 1

Great guy right there, always great to chat with, amazing GM mentality, awesome event planner and overall amazing DOOD! Great to have you on board.

Glad to be working with ya ! Ooh, "Adult party planner" do tell 🙂

On 8/9/2019 at 3:44 AM, Naeksu said:

"Adult party planner" do tell 🙂

I provided adult entertainment from stripper (male, female or both) and other exotic events to non exotic girls and guys nightout such as Gun range & brewery, Spa or hair salon & wine tasting

Also do planned Anaverery Scavenger hunt for gentleman that are less romantic.....starting at nail salon (each location will have a clue to the next location) and ending at restaurant where husband is waiting

Currently provide bonus features

Party bus with or without stripper pole

Bouncers/BodyGuards

Bartenders

Catering Cajun cuisine

Mobile bar

Coming Soon

Party pontoon boat

Fetish theme Party

Lightsaber Pole dancing