This website is currently under construction. You might encounter errors while visiting this page at this moment.

Noire

Hai Everyone It's Me

Hello Everyone who stumbled Across this

I'm Noire /ˈnwɑɹ/
I work as an Graphic designer/Artist In the City of Brno  In The Czech Republic  Working on Random Indie Games and Animations
I Was born in a little town Of Vyškov I Am 19 Years old I'm an Anime Fan , Long time VCN Player And a Long time Warrior Player
I Make allot of bad jokes to try to get ppl in the Good Mood

My Hobbies are Drawing,Gaming,Chatting,Roleplaying,Helping People And Ganking Toxic Players

I Hope i meet Ya'll in game ^^ PS:If You are toxic you Should Hope You wont meet me ❤️

GLHF
Swookyscarry.gif.9ece4a5f77f0c2e8ff1838fb953356d0.gif
A Little Picture For Intrest
SALTONU.thumb.png.a0c8df9a501754b1c9476c3a223d99fa.png
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I ❤️ Hentai ❤️

• Like 2

Hello there!  great to see your introduction post, enjoy your stay as always and I shall see you in game 🙂

• Like 1

Pleasure is always and look forward to seeing you in game 

• Like 1