This website is currently under construction. You might encounter errors while visiting this page at this moment.

Hello everyone!

I go by the name Anubis. I am a C++/C  Developer with 10 years experience in Emulation Community.

I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, I have graduated NYU | Administrative Systems and did few programs in Brooklyn College and John Jay College.

Presently I work as a Supervisory Auto Mechanic, we modify cars and engines and do every mechanic job you can think of in our Garage. I am married and have a beautiful relationship and an amazing 8 years old boy, 2 Pit Bulls, 1 Cat and 1 Plecostomus. So as you can tell, I love Animals! If i was a millionaire, I would save every single animal in danger, shelters! 🙂

In 2006 I was a main developer/creator of Vengeful Cosa Nostra Network that housed thousands of players.

My goal in this project, is to create a unique experience, never seen features and balanced game play where we can utilize every single feature, option available in WOTLK, World of Warcraft so our players can fully experience the wonders of this amazing game yet integrate lots of fun features, never seen scripting, thousands of Transmog Items from every single Expansion, MOP Wings, BFA Sets and Legion Mythics and of course Legion Artifacts, MOP Challenge Mode Sets. 

I am looking forward in meeting everyone, feel free to contact me at any time here on Forums and Discord.

Thank you and I see you all in game!

Anubis,

• Like 1